Congratulations for Investing in Your SpeakerTunity Sheets® Podcast Introduction Sheet
Before you advance to the selection of your template and colors, and the submission form, we want to advise you of the following:
You may not pause and save portions of the form. You will need to submit all the materials at the same time. So please have ready:
- Your 200-325 word biography. (Optimum is 250-300)
- Your Name as you would like to see it appear
- A headline…This can be a tagline, a brand identifier (something like The Family First Advocate or the Digital Dynamo) or some benefit (Building Breakthrough Teams, Harnessing Your Harmony, Tell Your Story With Flourish, etc)
- From one to three testimonials (must include the person’s full name and the way you to identify them (title, bestselling author of , other short credit)
- Your contact information (name, phone, email, website)
- If you have a call to action, please note it. (Book John to Inspire Your Audience! Bring Mimi to Your Stage to Empower Women! Book Maryann Today!)
- Indicate what social media logos do you want to have included (and what is your #1 top link to include if there is room)?
- Topics that you want to discuss or Your Most Popular Media Topics. For each topic include:
- A Title
- A One Paragraph Description
- Value Added for the Audience
- What Will They Learn or What Will You Offer for Free?
ALSO NOTE, WE WILL NOT EDIT YOUR TEXT, SO PLEASE MAKE SURE IT IS GRAMMATICALLY CORRECT AND ALL WORDS ARE SPELLED CORRECTLY.
- Please provide HIGH RESOLUTION images in JPG or PNG… Preferably 300 dpi or above. (Please no internet low res files of 72 dpi.)
- A headshot, a middle-distance image from your waist up and, if you have them, photos of you speaking from the stage.
- Your logo or brand imagery. And if you wish to include them, logos from impressive clients you’ve served, places you’ve spoken or media where you have been interviewed.
- Your book cover if you are an author, or logos representing your own podcast, radio show or YouTube channel.
- To boost your credibility and prestige, logos from organizations you belong to; or awards images, prizes or medallions from prizes or awards.
- Other pertinent images.
You will be entitled to one revision. Future updates beyond your one revision (or for future use) will be available for $100.