Get Booked, Public Speaker! – Tips From A to Z | Tip Q
So I’ve filled up the SpeakerTunity™ You Tube Channel with tons of useful content for speakers, leaders and authors seeking to use speaking as a way to attract clients–and to get booked for those gigs.. Yet, I still have more tips for you! So we’re going to cover them from A to Z, short tips which pack a big wallop!
Today’s Tip is …..
Q is for Questions. When you get a booker on the phone—and he or she is showing interest—what do you ask?
- How long would the presentation be?
- Can you present video or slides?
- Would this be for a primary stage — or for breakouts or workshops?
- How many people would be expected?
- Can you sell something from the stage, make a free offer, or is it presentation ONLY?
- Can you do handouts?
- What would you need from me for promotional purposes?
- Is there a fee involved or is travel covered? If travel is covered, how many nights in the hotel?
- If there is no fee, will you be provided lunch or dinner? Or are there any other considerations?
Ask the questions that will ensure you and the booker are on the same page, and make your presentation a success!
So this one in a series of 26, presented by SpeakerTunity Cities Regional Speaker Lead Directories. If you like this tip, please subscribe to the SpeakerTunity You Tube Channel so you can get the other 25, and see all of the more extended segments we’ve posted to help you get booked locally and across North America.