Jaagran Psychoanalysis and Wellness Centre
More than 99% of the world's population lives through first to Have and then to Be. People have everyone in their life but themselves. They are conditioned to live, think, act and behave in specific ways to get acceptance from others, resulting in different mental health diseases from anxiety to depression and physical ailments from infection to cancer.
I will help them to understand the value of self and bring them closer to themselves by making unconscious conscious so that they can live a more satisfying and healthy life and start living first to Be and then to Have.
Atul is the Director of the Jaagran Psychoanalysis and Wellness Center. He has worked with thousands of clients with mental health issues, from simple anxiety to psychosis and everything in between, for over 20 years. He has appeared as a guest speaker on hundreds of TV, and radio shows in different languages; his significant achievements are his studies in Analytical Hypnotherapy (Integrative therapy of depth psychology under Hypnosis and in Hypnosis) from Meersburg, Germany.
Born in New Delhi, India, he attended Delhi University and obtained a Master’s Degree. He now resides in Canada with his wife and two daughters. He continues to inspire humanity and has published his Amazon best-seller, The Unseen Wisdom of the Unborn Child. Atul’s dream is to connect with the Source, a dream that was finally realized when he accessed and experienced the most profound human conscious form of sperm consciousness. Those experiences made him realize the importance of totality and further opened pathways to understanding the importance of pain and love as consciousness and not as emotions.
Atul lectures and books throughout Canada, the United States, Venezuela, Colombia, Cuba, India, Ecuador and Europe inspire thousands.
2) Men and Women 35 plus years looking to find solutions in their lives.
3) Associations, Corporations, and HR
4) CEO Forums
2) Featuring stories connecting to self-awareness impacting performance in life.
3) Engaging the audience with interactive experiences leading to transformation.
Did you know that most psychological, affective and somatic problems originate in the mother's womb? Pregnancy does not start only from conception but much before that. In this paradigm-busting presentation, Atul demonstrates that the human mind is far more superior and powerful than medication to regain control of our health and how our experiences of intrauterine life can impact our everyday adult life.
1) How anxiety and depression can be an unconscious way of connecting with the mother.
2) A case study where a client cured her benign tumour after discovering the origin in her mother's womb.
3) How the success and failure of your relationships originated in the mother's womb.
Behave yourself, or I will give you my cancer. How crazy and funny this sentence would sound if it were spoken even once in everyday life. We want to live a healthy life. What exactly is health? You might say being free from illness, injury or pain. Was the person healthy, who never smoked nor drank, had healthy eating habits and cared for his health in all possible ways, but died at age 40 of a heart attack?
1) You do not buy your anxiety or disease from Walmart.
2) This is the wisdom of the body to find and create a perfect symptom.
3) Information and steps you need to reverse mental or physical illnesses.
2. The Need for Disease
3. My Unconscious Self (in writing)
4. How to save your marriage (eBook finishing)
5. Subconscious quote colouring book
6. Various Moderated Panel Discussion Videos with NY Best Selling Author Dr. John Gray.
2. Registered Psychotherapist, Ontario, Canada.
3. Best Selling Author
4. Brianz Crea Global Award
5. GIDSS award in recognition of exceptional work in the field of Psychotherapy, Ontario, Canada
6. Specialized Diploma in Integrative Psychodynamic Therapy of In-Depth Psychology, Meersburg, Germany.
7. Certified Consulting Hypnotist, New Hampshire, USA.
8. Naturopath, Quito, Ecuador.
9. Raindrop Technique Practitioner
10. Diplomas in Spanish and French Languages.
11. NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Program) Practitioner.
12. Certificate in Integrative Meaning Therapy
13. Basic Autogenic Training Instructor
14. Yoga, Meditation and Dancing and Contemplative Meditation Instructor.
15. Diploma in Reflexology
16. Diplomas in Aromatherapy and different massage techniques for eliminating stress and anxiety.
17. Grand Master Reiki
18. Master Karuna Reiki
19. Creator of Yoga Beyond Duality
20. Best Athlete award
21. Facilitated more than 200 workshops on Subconscious programming, Visualization, Meditation and Laughter Yoga.
Atul’s book is a must read for every prospective parent.
Alexandre, Business owner
Atul is the best Psychotherapist I have had in my entire life. I am a business owner with a lot of stress and challenge, and he really helps to reduce my stress and my anxiety. When I finish my session with him, I feel very happy and positive. Atul has a lot of experience, background, and education to solves and help you with your problems. I really recommend this gentleman to anyone. Atul really made a change in my life and continue to do it and thank him for that.
I wasn't sure in the beginning about Atul's therapeutic process but after a few sessions I realized the subtle yet powerful changes I started noticing in my life. His sessions are very powerful as he mainly works with subconscious mind. What I enjoyed the most about working with Atul was his genuine compassion and care.
There is no other psychotherapist like Atul Kumar Mehra. He is kind, compassionate, and has a deep understanding of the work he does. Working with Atul has fundamentally changed the direction of my life. He works with a modality of therapy that addresses subconscious conflicts in the mind which are far deeper and more effective than simply talking about your problems; issues become healed and resolved on a deeper level, and a deeper understanding of life that allows for more resilience is attained. I would recommend Jaagran Wellness Centre and Atul's guidance to anyone, because it is for everyone.
I have suffered with anxiety for last 12 years. I started taking all sort of medication in last few years. It hasn't made a great difference in my everyday life. I have been taking sessions with Atul Mehra for a couple of months now. He is extremely personable, completely understanding and seems to be genuinely interested in helping me, each session leaves me feeling like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. Negative thoughts can increase your worry or fear. Changing your thinking will take some time. But Atul is helping me finding better methods to live a positive life. Atul is compassionate and thoughtful therapist to work with.
No one in Canada indulges in such magnitude of deep inner studies as well as psychosomatic therapy. Being a part of the whole life therapy, I can vouch for Atul’s methods. Every section shines a torch of compassion to your subconscious mind. Waking up its unconscious intelligence which is as infinite as it gets. With prominent acceptance, he teaches you to let go by making you aware of the ocean of consciousness you hold within. Living life in this self-aware manner, all ways to resist our own minds dissipates and one can begin to live a more complete life.
This isn’t a book - it’s an encyclopedia
Atul’s book is an encyclopedia that can be referred to for answers, knowledge and guidance about any aspect of life. I find that I learn new things every time I go over a page again or even a paragraph. Atul’s book isn’t just for parents to be, it is an insightful and valuable guide for anyone who wants to connect with their inner selves and understand themselves.
Martin from Mississauga
What a beautiful book, very well structured without being rigid, includes actual patient examples of the integrative depth psychology approach. Focuses on fascinating topics like how consciousness takes birth and how the future of a baby depends on whether it receives warmth or rejection early on.
Also covers deep questions like why our own mind creates our diseases an unconscious level: anxiety, depression, cancer and most other disorders. This book is very helpful to anyone who wants to understand the root causes of human suffering, and for anyone who wants to do psychological work to heal their mind from repressed fears or unprocessed childhood events.
"May every baby enjoy his birthright of unconditional love in and outside of his mother's womb"
The Eighteen Senses
What an insightful read on this chapter of the senses. Having studied work on the consciousness, I appreciate Atul's expanded definition of the senses from five senses to eighteen. The entire book gave me a new opportunity to educate my clients with consciousness and to discover self. Atul's wisdom in this read can alter generations of mindset. A definite recommendation.